Slava Novorossiya

Slava Novorossiya

Friday, December 2, 2016

WRONGFULLY CONVICTED MAN DIED IN PRISON: IN LOVING MEMORY OF TIMOTHY BRIAN COLE (JULY 1, 1960 TO DECEMBER 2, 1999)



            On this date, December 2, 1999, an African American man by the name of Timothy Brian Cole, died in prison due to an asthma attack. He was actually wrongfully convicted of raping a fellow student in 1985. Sadly, a wrongfully convicted person had died in prison. I feel sincerely sorry for Cole and his family, I wished that he could have live and be released from prison. I will post about him from Wikipedia, before giving my thoughts. Keep in mind, as much as I have empathy and sympathy for murdered victims and their families, I feel for innocent people who have died in prison too. Please go to this blog post to learn more.

  

Historical marker at Cole's grave.

No comments:

Post a Comment