Slava Novorossiya

Slava Novorossiya

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

PERRIE SIMPSON (EXECUTED IN NORTH CAROLINA ON JANUARY 20, 2006)



"I want to say I am sorry for what I did. I'm sorry for the victim and the families. I'm sorry for my family. I'm sorry for everybody. I want to say to Stephanie, I'm sorry for what happened to you. I wish you'd get out and make a life for yourself. May God bless everyone."
- The Final Words of Perrie Dyon Simpson


            Ten years ago on this date, January 20, 2006, Perrie Dyon Simpson was executed by lethal injection in North Carolina for the August 27, 1984 murder of Reverend Jean Ernest Darter.

 

Perrie Dyon Simpson
Perrie Dyon Simpson, was executed by lethal injection at the Central Prison in Raleigh, North Carolina on January 20, 2006. Simpson was found guilty of the 1984 murder of Jean Ernest Darter, a 92-year-old white male. Simpson, who was 21-years old when he committed the capital crime, was sentenced to death on March 12, 1985, again in 1988, and again on December 20, 1993.

No comments:

Post a Comment