Slava Novorossiya

Slava Novorossiya

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

10 PRO-LIFE BIBLE VERSES [PRO-LIFE ARTICLE OF THE MONTH ~ JUNE 2013]



NOTE: As I am not able to find many Pro-Life articles at the moment, it will be Pro-Life Article of the Month, not Fortnight. Once I can get more, I will change it back to twice a month.

NOTICE: The following article is written by the author itself and not by me, I am not trying to violate their copyright. I will give some information on them. The Late American President Ronald Reagan died on this date, 5 June 2004. He would be 102 years old if he was alive today. In loving memory of one of my favorite Presidents of the U.S.A that had inspired me a lot, I will post the Pro-Life Article of the Month which is dedicated to him and those in the Pro-Life movement. 



ARTICLE TITLE: 10 Pro-Life Bible Verses
DATE: 1 June 2013
AUTHOR: Afshin Joseph

1. “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations” (Jeremiah 1:5).

2. “But You are He who took Me out of the womb; You made Me trust while on My mother’s breasts. I was cast upon You from birth. From My mother’s womb You have been My God” (Psalm 22:9-10).

3. “For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them” (Psalm 139:13-16).

4. “Thus says the LORD who made you And formed you from the womb, who will help you …” (Isaiah 44:2).

5. “Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself” (Isaiah 44:24).

6. “… The LORD has called Me from the womb; From the matrix of My mother He has made mention of My name” (Isaiah 49:1)

7. “Did not He who made me in the womb make them? Did not the same One fashion us in the womb?” (Job 31:15).

8. “Truly children are a gift from the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward” (Psalm 127:3).

9. “And it happened, when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, that the babe leaped in her womb; and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. Then she spoke out with a loud voice and said, “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb! But why is this granted to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? For indeed, as soon as the voice of your greeting sounded in my ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy” (Luke 1:41-44).

10. “But while he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit” (Matthew 1:20).

No comments:

Post a Comment